In Plesk-management you can create a username for tracking site statistics.
1. Go to "Password-protected directories"
2. Click on /plesk-stat
3. Click on Add a user-image
4. Input the new stat user details. By default, the normal FTP-user can read statistics with the FTP account.
5. With the user you created, you can view statistics in the Web Statistics page
6. Note! If your site does not have SSL-sertificate, you will recieve an error.
Note! After enabling SSL-sertificate, the traffic goes to HTTPS-connection, which stats can be tracked at https://domain.fi/plesk-stat/webstat-ssl/, and "domain.fi" is your domain.