- Log-in to our customer pages.
- Go to "Domains and services"
- Click on the DNS Settings page, and open the DNS management page
- You will be forwarded to your DNS management page
- Now you are in the nameserver management page. By clicking on the left top corner button, you get the rest of the different options/tools visible.
- In the General Settings page you wil see the servers for the domain and other general information.
- In the Host records page you can change the records.
- In the Email settings page you can manage domain's MX records and information related to it.
- By clicking on Add new Record you can add a new record.
- Completed / already existing records